Technical Director / Project supervisor/ Artist
- Work with daily goals and ambitious deadlines.
- Communicated with clients to get clear visions for their projects.
- Create Quotes/Schedules for multiple projects.
- Plan for and deal with issues that often occur during production.
- Work with multiple departments to insure continuity
- Manage Local Domain and individual machines for the company.
- Worked with a team to create a final product.
- Communicated with 2D artists to insure that all assets where up to date
- Created finished scenes from raw 2D animations.
- Adhered to a strict production Schedule.
CATAC: Center for Arts and Technology
Graduated 2007 with degrees in:
- 2D/3D Animation
- Production Animation
Applications and Languages
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk Mel Scripting
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Encore
- Harmony Toonboom
- Fast learner
- Excellent at troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Experienced with computer hardware and systems (Windows & Mac)
- Experienced as IT support and server administrator